Buster Weapon (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: You add x2 Str mod to damage with two handed weapons instead of x1.5.
- +1: You have the Edge on anyone wielding a smaller weapon than you. (Going by the weapon size rule in Tome.)
- +6: You may elect to bull rush or trip any opponent you hit in melee with a two handed weapon as a free action. If you used power attack on the attack you may add the penalty you took to hit as a bonus on your check. When using this feat to bull rush, you do not have to move with your target.
- +11: Opponents hit by more than one attack from you with a single weapon during your turn must make a Fortitude save or be staggered for one round.
- +16: Any weapon you use two handed gains the Vorpal major quality in addition to whatever other qualities it has.