Child of the Heavens (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Child of the Heavens [Combat] You have some special connection to the forces of Good, whether you wish it or not. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You radiate faint Good, and are under a permanent bless effect.
- +1: You gain 5 points of Cold and Electricity resistance and can now take [Celestial] feats.
- +6: Once per round as a Swift action you can declare your next attack a Smite. This deals additional damage equal to your character level to Evil creatures.
- +11: You gain either the Angel or Archon subtype.
- +16: You gain basic access to a non Fiendish Sphere. This cannot be used to gain more advanced access to a Sphere you already have.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Facts about "Child of the Heavens (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||You have some special connection to the forces of Good, whether you wish it or not. +|
|Title||Child of the Heavens +|