Dancing Swordsman (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: Melee performance weapons you're proficient with can be used with any class abilities that require a different type of melee weapon. You can use Perform (Dance) to Feint and Tumble.
- 4 ranks: You can Feint as a Swift Action. When you succeed at a Perform (Dance) check, the target(s) of the dance cannot perform attacks or opportunity against you and you get a flanking bonus on that target for the remainder of your turn.
- 9 ranks: Once per round, when an enemy makes a 5ft step within your reach, you can make an attack of opportunity on them and then 5ft step in the same direction they moved.
- 14 ranks: You provide flanking on enemies within your reach as if you were threatening them from every direction.
- 19 ranks: When an enemy attacks an ally while within your reach, it provokes an Attack of Opportunity from you.
This counts as Mobility for any prerequisites.