Danger Sense (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: You get a +3 bonus on Initiative checks.
- +1: For the purpose of Search, Spot, and Listen, you are always considered to be "actively searching". You also get Uncanny Dodge.
- +6: You may take 10 on Listen, Spot, and Search checks.
- +11: You may make a Sense Motive check (opposed by your opponent's Bluff check) immediately whenever any creature approaches within 60' of you with harmful intent. If you succeed, you know the location of the creature even if you cannot see it.
- +16: You are never surprised and always act on the first round of any combat.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats