Deflect Arrows, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: Once per round a physical thrown weapon you are aware of that would have hit your AC is deflected and instead misses. This may not be used whilst flat-footed.
- +1: You may now deflect any ranged physical attack you are aware of once per round.
- +6: As an Immediate action you may reflect a thrown weapon that you would deflect. Make an immediate attack roll against any target in range.
- +11: Once per round you may roll 1d20 + Base Attack Bonus + Dex and replace your AC with the result against any 1 ranged attack, including spells or ranged touch attacks.
- +16: As an immediate action you may reflect a ray that would hit you against the attacker. Roll to hit the target's touch AC as normal.
Facts about "Deflect Arrows, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Rated By||Ghostwheel +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Summary||You are so fast you can hit projectiles before they hit you. +|
|Title||Deflect Arrows, Red Rob Version +|