Demonic Appearance (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Demonic Appearance [Combat, Fiend] Your appearance changes to match the taint within. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: People can sense your demonic nature, and it disturbs them. This provides a +3 bonus to Intimidate checks.
- +1: You gain +4 to saves vs. Poison and 5 points of Fire resistance.
- +6: You gain Fire immunity, and radiate Fire dealing 1d6 fire damage per 2 levels to everything within your natural reach at the start of your turn. This can be suppressed for a round as a standard action. This probably makes it hard to enjoy drinks at the tavern.
- +11: You grow batlike wings. This provides a Fly speed equal to twice your land speed with Good maneuverability.
- +16: You can radiate a Fear aura as a swift action out to 15' that forces each affected creature to make a Will save or be affected as by a fear spell. Creatures that pass are immune to this ability for 24 hours.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats