Diamond Mind (3.5e Martial Discipline)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Add your own Maneuver to Dungeons & Dragons Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
Maneuvers of the Diamond Mind Discipline
- To see the full, expanded description of every maneuver, click here.
- Crystal Intuition: Boost — Make mental and perception skill checks in the blink of an eye
- Perceptive Reflex: Counter — Reroll a search, spot, or listen check as an immediate action.
- Quivering Crystal Reflexes: Stance — Gain bonuses on strength and dexterity ability and skill checks. Expend immediately to gain a bonus on Reflex saves and evasion.
- Ruby Threat Echo: Counter — If someone makes an attack of opportunity against you, you hit them as well.
- Diamond Deflection: Counter — Deflect arrows, and sometimes even rays with the edge of your weapon.
- Flicker Step: Rush — Pass through difficult terrain and move without provoking attacks of opportunity.
- Twitch Dodge: Counter — Make an immediate 5 ft step.
- Diamond Cutter: Strike — Be as an iajutsu master, draw and cut in one single motion.
- Know thy Enemy: Boost [X-Discipline Scrying] — The key to victory is to anticipate your opponent's moves, and make sure he can't perform them. Learn what your foe has in store for you, then selectively deprive him of his greatest assets!
- Rapid Step: Rush — Double your movement speed and run on water.
- Diamond Breaker: Strike — Destroy force effects, and pierce through deflection and force bonuses.
- Mind Probe: Boost [X-Discipline Scrying] — Like know thy enemy, but a little bit faster.
- One Strike Two Cuts: Strike [Time] — Deal damage for multiple attacks in a single attack.
- Action Without Motion: Rush — Move, returning AoOs and gaining Sudden Strike damage.
- Impure Diamond Strike: Strike — You are super effective against other initiators, and can throw them out of balance.
- Perfected Strike: Strike — Ensure you get a critical hit!
- Tricky Time Trap: Rush, Counter [Time] — Ready an entire round's worth of actions as a move action. If your readied actions aren't set off, you can retain them with a Concentration check.
- Certain Aim: Boost — Gain an effect much like true strike on one attack.
- Jitterbug: Boost [X-Discipline Time] — Convert 1 move action into 2 swift actions or 1 standard action.
- Mental Mirror: Counter — Guard your mind against danger, deflecting mental attacks back to their source.
- One With the Blade: Stance [X-Discipline] — Why stick to blade or fists when you can have the best of both worlds?
- Persisting Razor: Strike — The damage from your attack persists, and is very good at disrupting spellcasting.
- Sonic Sight: Boost — You can hear even the slightest movement as if it were plainly visible before you.
- Timeless Draw: Stance — You concentrate spiritual energy within your weapon.
- Diamond Light of the Spotless Mind: Stance — Gain a mind blank effect while in this stance.
- Edgemaster's Art Stance: Stance — Become a true master of the sublime way, at least until you miss an attack.
- Prepared Prescience: Boost — Gain a moment of prescience like effect, with the bonus based on concentration.
- Kurihara's Finisher: Strike [X-Discipline Mind-Affecting Fear] — Move across the battlefield in a flash, then cut up your opposition in ribbons.
- Quintessent Strike: Strike [Time] — Freeze a victim in time.
- Step in Time: Stance [Time] — You gain some of the power of a time walker; you may reroll one event or take one extra immediate action per round, and if you do not, you get to make a Concentration check and regain hp.