Divine Agent (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Divine Agent [Combat] Not every believer becomes a Paladin or Cleric. You're on a mission from God. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: As a standard action you can conjure a glowing force version of your deities favoured weapon in your hand. This weapon deals Force damage and disappears as soon as it leaves your hand.
- +1: As a swift action you can activate a divine favor effect on yourself with a duration of 1 round.
- +6: You gain the granted power of any 1 of your deity's Domains, however replace all reference to "cleric class" with your current class, and all reference to "cleric level" with character level.
- +11: Once per day you may commune with your deity as per the spell.
- +16: You gain Spell Resistance equal to 15+Char level against Divine magic.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Facts about "Divine Agent (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Unquantifiable +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||Not every believer becomes a Paladin or Cleric. You're on a mission from God. +|
|Title||Divine Agent +|