Expert Tactician (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: You gain a +4 bonus when flanking instead of the normal +2 bonus. Your allies who flank with you gain the same advantage.
- +1: You may Feint as an Immediate action.
- +6: As a move action, you may make any 5' square adjacent to yourself into difficult ground.
- +11: For determining flanking with your allies, you may count your location as being 5' in any direction from your real location.
- +16: You ignore Cover bonuses less than full cover.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats