Frostwalker (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Frostwalker [Combat] You are at home on the frozen wastes. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You gain cold resistance 5 and can take [Elemental] feats.
- +1: Once per minute as a standard action you can chill any one metal object as per chill metal as a touch attack, which must be your size or smaller. If a weapon is affected, the damage listed is dealt as additional cold damage by the weapon rather than to the wielder.
- +6: You gain the cold subtype, and once per minute you can release a cone of cold as a spell-like ability with a caster level equal to your character level.
- +11: Whenever you deal cold damage you may choose to coat the target's square in ice. Treat this as a grease spell with a caster level equal to your character level.
- +16: Your cold effects now freeze a creature's spirit. Cold damage dealt by you cannot be healed except where the temperature is Very Hot or warmer.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Facts about "Frostwalker (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||You are at home on the frozen wastes. +|