Ghost Hunter (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: Your attacks have a 50% chance of striking incorporeal opponents even if they are not magical.
- +1: You can hear incorporeal and ethereal creatures as if they lacked those traits (note that shadows and the like rarely bother to actively move silently).
- +6: You can see invisible and ethereal creatures as if they lacked those traits.
- +11: Your attacks count as if you had the Ghost Touch property on your weapons.
- +16: Any Armor or shield you use benefits from the Ghost Touch quality.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats