Methods of Immortality (3.5e Other)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Methods of Immortality
There are a wide variety of ways to become immortal in Dungeons and Dragons; here we have attempted to list all of them, along with a brief description of their effects. If you notice anything missing from this list, feel free to add it.
- Boneblade Reaper: Gets to fight for their life after they die (including from age) when they reach 9th level.
- Candothist & Teroccus Candothist: Races with limited self-reincarnation without permanent level loss. Can be incarnated after death via old age.
- Death King: Undead at level 1, returns from the dead at level 6.
- Death Knight: Can turn themselves into a Ghoul, Revenant, Swordwraith, or Vampire.
- Dracolichbound: For dragons.
- Dread Necromancer: Becomes a Lich at level 20.
- Elan: No maximum age.
- Heartless Mage: Immortal at the cost of emotions.
- Immortalist: Immortal and come back from the dead.
- Lichbound: Turns you into a Lich.
- Lord of the Damned: Level 10 of this prestige class turns you into a lich.
- Lurker in the Swarm: Probably the single most unique method of staying young on this list.
- Master of the Seven Necromantic Mysteries: Level 7 of this prestige class turns you into a ghost.
- Outlast the Ages: Caster ceases to age while designated item is worn.
- Polymorph Any Object: Transform the target into a younger version of itself.
- Reincarnate: Gives you a new young adult body.
- Skindancer: At level 9, so long as you have skins available.
- Stranger with the Burning Eyes: You lose your own body and can inhabit others for pretty much forever. The final level guarantees your immortality even after destruction.
- Thief of Souls: You can destroy souls to remain young.
- Widow Queen: You remain young, your minions will return you to life if you die.
- Will of the Divine: Ageless, and come back to life once a year.
- Become a Deity. Rank 0 will do just fine.
- Immortality pathfinder wizard discovery.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Other