Sovereign Storm (3.5e Martial Discipline)
Add your own Maneuver to Dungeons & Dragons Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Sovereign Storm is a discipline favoring thrown weapons, dealing with both melee and ranged combat. It calls upon the primordial powers of lightning and wind.
- 1 Game Mechanics of the Sovereign Storm
- 2 Maneuvers of the Sovereign Storm Discipline
Game Mechanics of the Sovereign Storm
Available To: WIP
Discipline Skill: WIP - Why not
Discipline Weapons: Spear, shortspear, javelin, trident, greatspear, short bow, longbow, greatbow - Sovereign Storm deals both with ranged and melee combat; the discipline itself is focused around spears and other ranged piercing weapons.
Saves: 10 + Maneuver level + dexterity mod
Legacy Weapon: <- Name of legacy weapon ->
Maneuver Granting Item: <- Name of magic item that provides a maneuver from this discipline. ->
Discipline Feat: <- Discipline feat, usually based on skill and usually prereq for tactical feat ->
Tactical Feat: <- Tactical feat of discipline ->
Special: <- Anything mechanical of note that is different than usual. ->
Maneuvers of the Sovereign Storm Discipline
- To see the full, expanded description of every maneuver, click here.
- Jolting Aura: Stance [Electricity] — Striking you creates a small cone of electric sparks, dealing 1d6 electricity damage.
- Jolting Blow: Strike [Electricity] — You make a melee or ranged attack; if it hits, it deals an additional 1d6+1 per initiator level (maximum +5) electricity damage. Can be channeled.
- Reflective Conductivity: Stance [Electricity] — Get scaling resistance to electricity; at the end of the round, you redirect all electricity damage absorbed as a bolt of lightning.
- Wind Stride: Boost [Air] — You increase your land speed by 30 ft and may run or charge over liquid. Can be channeled.
- Flash Step: Rush [Electricity] — Move at 3 times your speed in a straight line.
- Jolt Javelin: Strike [Electricity] — You throw a bolt of lightning much like a javelin, dealing electricity damage to all within its path and more to the initial target. Can be channeled.
- Wind of Freedom: Counter [Air] — Grant yourself freedom of movement for a single round.
- Spark Shot: Strike [Electricity X-Discipline] — Shoot an electric bolt that easily hits metal.
- Atlatl Arm: Boost — Throw spears six times as far.
- Luigifan18/Super Smash Assault: Strike [X-Discipline] — Send enemies flying with a mighty blow. The more badly injured they are, the further they fly, just like in Super Smash Bros.!
- Awesome Atlatl Arm: Stance — Throw ranged weapons four times as far.
- Searing Brass: Boost [X-Discipline] — Gain the benefits of the Combat Reflexes, Improved Combat Reflexes, Punishment Combat Reflexes, and Super Snipe feats for 1 round.
|Identifier||3.5e Martial Discipline +|
|Summary||Sovereign Storm is a discipline favoring thrown weapons, dealing with both melee and ranged combat. It calls upon the primordial powers of lightning and wind. +|
|Title||Sovereign Storm +|
|Weapon||Spear +, shortspear +, javelin +, trident +, greatspear +, short bow +, longbow + and greatbow +|