White Raven (3.5e Martial Discipline)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Add your own Maneuver to Dungeons & Dragons Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
Maneuvers of the White Raven Discipline
- To see the full, expanded description of every maneuver, click here.
- Diversionary Tactics: Counter — Keep the enemy focused on yourself, allowing opportunity for allies to hide.
- Hostile Flock Threat: Stance — When your allies threaten, so do you!
- Mob Rule: Strike — Not only can you intimidate the enemy, the more you have on your side the scarier you are.
- Allied Alert: Counter — Warn your friends of danger, allowing them to use your saving throws if better.
- Watchful Raven: Stance — Be aware of the status of your allies and assist them with maneuvers, spells, and other effects even if they are out of normal range.
- White Raven Hero Stance: Stance — You make yourself an obvious target, drawing fire to yourself. In exchange you become immune to fear, deal more damage and may allow one ally to reroll a die.
- Condemned by Society: Strike — As Leading the Attack, but stronger and of permanent duration.
- Open Defenses: Counter — Disrupt an enemy to give your ally a better chance to hit and kill.
- Reform the Line: Counter — Designate a point within range, to which you and allies can then move as an immediate action.
- Flock of White Ravens: Stance — Gain telepathy, and use their senses to supplement your own.
- Scattercry: Counter — Warn your allies of incoming danger, allowing them to move out of the way.
- Knight's Move: Rush — Teleport up to twice your movement speed, though you must teleport next to an opponent.
- Rage of the Ravens: Counter — Your allies gain bonuses to attack and damage when you've been reduced to 50% hp or less.
- Heroes Affinity: Boost — Grant a +4 bonus on an ability score to yourself and allies for 1 minute.
- Quoth the Raven: Strike — Bar opponent from using a certain action type (swift, standard, etc).
- United Vitality: Counter — Any healing which is applied to you are also applied to all of your allies.
- Last to Fall: Stance — Allies do not die from hit point or ability damage while you are in this stance, and you release a healing burst on death.
- White Raven's Fortune: Counter — Help your team by letting them reroll a missed attack.
- All for One: Strike — For 1 round any damage which would go to allies goes to you instead. You gain major defense bonuses in return.
- Will of the People: Counter — If you need to make a saving throw, you may have your whole party roll using their saves. If at least one person succeed, you succeed.
- One for All: Boost — Any beneficial effects during the round which is applied to you is applied to all allies.