Alchemical Experimentation (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Alchemical Experimentation [Skill] You brew strange serums and use yourself as a test subject, either in the cause of Science or for darker ends. Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Craft (Alchemy).
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to Craft (Alchemy) checks and saves versus poison. Craft (Alchemy) is always a class skill for you and you can create alchemical items as if you were a spellcaster.
- 4 ranks: Disaster! Your last experiment left you physically warped in some way, however your Natural Armor bonus increases by +1 and you can now take [Monstrous] feats.
- 9 ranks: Success! Choose one of your stats which gains a +1 Inherent bonus.
- 14 ranks: You can release your darker side as a Swift action once per day. Treat this as a Rage effect as if you had Barbarian, Tome levels equal to your character level (including full BaB) and 3d6 Rage Dice.
- 19 ranks: The chemicals in your body have a preservative effect. You cease to age and you cannot gain negative levels.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Skill Feats
Facts about "Alchemical Experimentation (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Skill||Craft (Alchemy) +|
|Summary||You brew strange serums and use yourself as a test subject, either in the cause of Science or for darker ends. +|
|Title||Alchemical Experimentation +|