Bearer of Terror (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You can Intimidate as a move action.
- 4 ranks: When you use the Demoralize Opponent action it affects all opponents within 10 feet + 5 feet per level radius from you. They most be able to hear or see you.
- 9 ranks: You can Intimidate as a swift action.
- 14 ranks: Creatures who are immune to fear effects are no longer immune to your Intimidate checks. Instead, they gain a +4 bonus to their opposed rolls against your Intimidate check. This even affects creatures that are mindless, but they gain a +8 bonus to their roll instead of the normal +4.
- 19 ranks: You gain the frightful presence ability. When you charge, kill or get a critical, enemies within 30 feet of you must succeed on a Will save (DC 10 + shaken for 5d6 rounds. Enemies that fail the save by 5 or more become frightened. Enemies that fail the save by 10 or more become panicked.