Beastmaster, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to Handle Animal checks. Handle Animal is always a class skill for you.
- 4 ranks: You gain an animal companion as a level 1 Druid that advances with your character level as normal; however it cannot attune magic items. If you already have one, treat your level as 2 higher for advancing your companion.
- 9 ranks: Your companion can attune up to 4 magic items, or 5 if it could already attune items.
- 14 ranks: Your companion can level up into a Magical Beast with a CR 9 or less. Treat the CR as the level you got the creature for advancement.
- 19 ranks: Your companion can level up into a Magical Beast with a CR 14 or less. Treat the CR as the level you got the creature for advancement.
Facts about "Beastmaster, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Skill||Handle Animal +|
|Summary||You have a loyal animal companion that shares your adventures. +|
|Title||Beastmaster, Red Rob Version +|