Combat Casting, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 to Concentration checks.
- 4 ranks: You may reroll a Concentration or Caster Level check once per round.
- 9 ranks: If you would become Stunned you may make a DC20 Concentration check to instead become Dazed. If you would become Nauseated, you may make a DC20 Concentration check to instead become Sickened.
- 14 ranks: At the start of your action you may make a Concentration check (DC 20+Spell Level) to allow you to maintain a spell with duration: concentration as a Free Action. You may not use this ability on two consecutive rounds.
- 19 ranks: When an enemy provokes an Attack of Opportunity from you, you may cast a spell with a casting time of 1 standard action or less with them as the target as an Immediate action.
Facts about "Combat Casting, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||You have managed to overcome your crippling personal space issues. +|
|Title||Combat Casting, Red Rob Version +|