Extra Arms, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Extra Arms [Combat, Fiend, Monstrous] You have more arms than is normal for your race. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You grow two extra humanoid clawed arms. These arms are uncoordinated, and cannot be used to grip or manipulate objects, however they deal 1d4 damage as natural weapons.
- +1: You gain 2 additional Attacks of Opportunity, which must be made with your additional arms.
- +6: Your two extra arms can now be used as normal arms.
- +11: You have the Edge against any opponent wielding fewer weapons than you.
- +16: You grow two extra humanoid arms that can be used as normal arms.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Facts about "Extra Arms, Red Rob Version (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||You have more arms than is normal for your race. +|
|Title||Extra Arms, Red Rob Version +|
|Type||Combat +, Fiend + and Monstrous +|