Extraordinary Spell Aim (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You gain +2 to hit with spells that require an attack roll.
- 4 ranks: You may choose to give any number of targets within the area of your spells a +2 to their saving throw.
- 9 ranks: With a Spellcraft check (DC 20 + spell level) you can reflect a ray off a solid surface. This may allow you to fire round corners etc. with normal to hit penalties or full concealment as appropriate.
- 14 ranks: With a Spellcraft check (DC 25 + spell level) you can shape an area spell so it does not affect one square within its area.
- 19 ranks: You may apply the Sculpt Spell metamagic to any spell as you cast it. This does not increase the spell level.