FT08 Force Ray (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
FT08 Force Ray
Martial Two-Handed Projectile
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
FT Siege: A powerful force ray. A FT08 is fired as a(n) attack action, uses 1 FT11(s), and require a(n) standard action to reload. A FT08 is considered a siege weapon for all effects.
- A direct hit deals 1d6 piercing damage with no save. On impact there is an explosion dealing 3d6 force damage in a 15’ radius (Reflex DC12 for half). All explosives blown away creatures within the blast radius.
One Size Fits All: This weapon is only produced in one size. It is controlled by a thumb-trigger (much like a M2 Browning), and appropriate size for any creature from small to huge. The weapon itself is considered to be small-sized.
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 7 ranks in craft (xeno-weapons) can craft a FT08.
Heavy: The total weight of this weapon (loaded) is 50 lbs. Thus it is usually fired from a tripod. However, the weapon can be broken down into three separate parts (barrel (10lbs), gun assembly (10lbs) and ammo (30lbs). It requires 30 seconds to take it apart or put it back together.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||5000 gp +|
|Damage Type||Force +|
|Hit Points||20 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||A powerful force ray. +|
|Title||FT08 Force Ray +|