FT11 Cell (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
- Alternately, an operator can use the cell as a mine (too heavy to throw). An operator can trigger it as a move action, it is on a time delay of 12 seconds (2 rounds), then deals the above damage in a 20’ radius. Damage dealt is a mixture of cold, electricity and fire (1d4 of each).
- This is also used to power all types of hyperdrive.
- A FT11 is a single use item (for all purposes). It cannot be recharged or reused. Some equipment requires more than one FT11.
One Size Fits All: This ammo is only produced in one size (and fits in all siege weapons). The ammo itself is considered to be small-sized.
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 8 ranks in craft (xeno-techn) can craft a FT11.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||600 gp +|
|Damage Type||Varies +|
|Hit Points||10 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||The ammo used for all FT series siege weapons, and powers hyperdrives. They can also be used as mines. +|
|Title||FT11 Cell +|