Frozen Heart (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Frozen Heart [Combat, Elemental, Fiend] Your icy aura freezes everything around you.Prerequisites: Must have the [Cold] subtype. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: Any square you enter is coated in Ice (treat this as a grease effect at a caster level equal to your character level) for 1 round. You may move at full speed on ice without any chance of falling.
- +1: Any creature you are grappling takes 1d6+Character Level cold damage at the end of each round.
- +6: You may use polar ray as a spell-like ability with a caster level equal to your character level at will.
- +11: You can duplicate the effect of a freezing sphere spell at a caster level equal to your character level on one target with a touch attack at will.
- +16: At the start of your turn each creature within your natural reach is affected by an entomb spell at a caster level equal to your character level. Within this area the temperature is always Freezing.