Holy Spellcasting (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Your spells reek of Holy Magic. And you can smite undead... well, dead.
Holy Spellcasting [Spellcasting]
Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: You can turn undead as a swift action.
- 1: You can spend a turn attempt as a swift action to bathe each creature within 60 feet in a warm aura of positive energy. Creatures healed by positive energy gain fast healing equal to the highest level spell you can cast and creatures harmed by positive energy take the same value in damage each round. This effect lasts a number of rounds equal to 1 + your Cha modifier (minimum 1 round).
- 2: By spending 2 turn attempts, you destroy undead that would normally be turned.
- 3: You cast any spell of the [Healing] subschool at +2 CL.
- 4: You can spend a turn undead attempt to make all weapons held by allies within 60 ft have the Holy property for a number of rounds equal to 1 + your Cha modifier (minimum 1 round).
- 5: You may opt for any spell you cast to have the [good] descriptor.
- 6: You may spend a turn attempt as a swift action to maximize the next cure spell you cast this round. If it has a range of touch, its range changes to close.
- 7: Your spells gain a +4 bonus to overcome spell resistance of evil creatures.
- 8: You may turn evil outsiders as you would undead. Instead of destroying them, they get banished.
- 9: You may spend a turn attempt as a swift action to give yourself and allies within 60 ft SR 30 against [Evil] spells and spell-like abilities cast by evil outsiders and undead. This effect lasts a number of rounds equal to 1 + your Cha modifier (minimum 1 round).