Occam's Duelist (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Occam's Duelist [Combat] Your wit is sharp enough to see through deceptions by pure analysis. This makes it evident when stabbing is a good plan - almost always. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may use your Intelligence modifier instead of your Strength modifier for calculating your melee attack bonus.
- +1: Your special attacks are considered to have the Edge when you attack an opponent with a lower Wisdom and Intelligence than your own Intelligence, even if your Base Attack Bonus is not larger.
- +6: You may use your Intelligence modifier instead of your Wisdom modifier on Sense Motive checks and to defend against feints.
- +11: You automatically succeed on Will disbelief saves against Figments and Glamers, and can see invisible or ethereal creatures as though they were not invisible or ethereal.
- +16: Your ability to cut truth from fiction is precise and deadly. Any subject you damage in a given round must make a Will save (DC is Int-based) at the end of your turn or go insane (as insanity) for one minute due to seeing the fundamental nature of the world in all its beauty and horror. This is not a mind-affecting effect, but still does not affect creatures without an Intelligence score or with an Intelligence score of less than 3.
Facts about "Occam's Duelist (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||Your wit is sharp enough to see through deceptions by pure analysis. This makes it evident when stabbing is a good plan - almost always. +|
|Title||Occam's Duelist +|