Touch Me If You Can (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Touch Me If You Can [ToP Skill] Nobody can quite put a finger on you. Or anything else, for that matter. Benefits: This is a skill feat intended for use with the Tome of Prowess. It scales with your ranks in Acrobatics.
- 4 ranks: You gain a +3 dodge bonus to AC.
- 9 ranks: You gain a 20% miss chance against all attacks. This is a (Su) glamer effect that can be countered as if it were a normal illusion.
- 14 ranks: If you would be hit by a melee or ranged attack, or a melee or ranged touch attack, you can spend an attack of opportunity to turn that attack into a miss instead. You can do this after the hit has been determined, but before any of its effects are resolved.
- 19 ranks: You gain a 50% miss chance against all attacks instead of your 20% one. Only 30% of this is a (Su) glamer effect, however, and you retain the remaining 20% miss chance regardless of attempts to determine your true location. You just move that fast.
Special: This feat gives no benefits if you wear armour heavier than light, or carry a load heavier than light.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Tome of Prowess → Character Options
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Skill Feats
Facts about "Touch Me If You Can (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Rated By||Luigifan18 + and Leziad +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Summary||Nobody can quite put a finger on you. Or anything else, for that matter. +|
|Title||Touch Me If You Can +|
|ToP Skill||Acrobatics +|
|Type||ToP Skill +|