Brutal Strike (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You may reroll any 6's rolled for sneak attack damage and add them to the damage dealt. You may also hide without penalty whilst moving at full speed.
- 4 ranks: Once per round when you deal sneak attack damage, you may cause an ongoing wound, dealing 1 bleed damage at the start of the victim's turn per dice of sneak attack damage dealt. The bleeding continues until a DC 20 Heal check is made to stop it.
- 9 ranks: Whenever you deal sneak attack damage, the target must make a Will save (Constitution-based) or become shaken for 1 round per dice of sneak attack you have. This is a [Mind-Affecting, Fear] ability.
- 14 ranks: Once per round when you deal sneak attack damage, you may deal 1d6 of your sneak attack damage as Con or Str damage.
- 19 ranks: Once per round when you deal sneak attack damage, you may reduce the sneak attack damage you would deal with the attack by any amount of dice to give the target a −1 penalty to all rolls per dice reduced for 1 round/level.
Facts about "Brutal Strike (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Descriptor||Mind-Affecting + and Fear +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||Your precision strikes target the enemies’ weak points for massive damage. +|
|Title||Brutal Strike +|