Disbelieve the Reality (3.5e Skill Trick)

From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Homebrew.png
Author: Eiji-kun (talk)
Date Created: 10-20-16
Status: Complete
Editing: Clarity edits only please
Scale.png Low - Moderate - High - Very High
ArticleUnrated.png
Rate this article
Discuss this article


Disbelieve the Reality (Interaction) "I disbelieve the wall of force." you say as you walk through the completely real wall of force.Prerequisites: Must know at least one [Shadow] spell.Benefit: As a non-action you choose to disbelieve a single magical effect. You have a chance to ignore the spell completely equal to 100% minus 10% per spell level (so a 1st level spell only has a 10% chance of affecting you, while a 9th level spell has a 90% chance. If the spell does effect you, you do not gain a saving throw (if any) against the effect as you realize the folly of your attempt.



Back to Main Page3.5e HomebrewCharacter OptionsSkill Tricks

Eiji-kun's Homebrew (5286 Articles)
Eiji-kunv
Article BalanceVery High +
AuthorEiji-kun +
Identifier3.5e Skill Trick +
PrerequisiteMust know at least one [Shadow] spell. +
RatingUnrated +
SummaryTreat a spell you are being affected by as if it was partially unreal. +
TitleDisbelieve the Reality +
TypeInteraction +