Apprentice of the Sublime Way (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 bonus to Martial Lore, which becomes a class skill, if it was not already. You learn one bonus Martial Discipline (it should not be one of the Nine, as you study those automatically) and have knowledge of as many of its maneuvers and stances as equal to half your ranks in its key ability, rounded down, plus your ability modifier for that key ability. The key skill for it, and all other Disciplines you know or later learn become Class Skills for all your Classes, current and future. You also have access to three of the Disciplines of the Sublime Way (maneuvers and stances determined as detailed above).
- 4 ranks: You learn the feat Scribe Martial Script. You also learn Adaptive Style, which allows you to change your Maneuvers Readied as a single full-round action, unlike those with an Initiator class, doing this does provoke an Attack of Opportunity. You have gained competency in another of the Nine Disciplines of the Sublime Way, bringing your total to four. You also gain another bonus Martial Discipline.
- 9 ranks: You're on your way to Mastering the Sublime Way, you now have more than a passing familiarity with all Nine Disciplines of the Sublime Way. You may recover Expended Maneuvers with a full-round action, though this can provoke an Attack of Opportunity. You now ready maneuvers as a Standard Action. You gain yet another bonus Martial Discipline.
- 14 ranks: You recover Expended Maneuvers as a Standard Action and Ready Maneuvers as a Move Action. You learn another bonus Martial Discipline.
- 19 ranks: You learn another bonus Martial Discipline. Changing Maneuvers Readied or recovering Expended Maneuvers no longer provoke Attacks of Opportunity. Both changing Maneuvers Readied and recovering Expended Maneuvers are free actions now, and could be done simultaneously. Continue learning bonus Disciplines, gaining one more at 20 ranks and another for every four ranks in Martial Lore beyond that.
Facts about "Apprentice of the Sublime Way (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Unquantifiable +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Prerequisite||None or Sublime Inspired +|
|Skill||Martial Lore +|
|Summary||Master the sublime way. +|
|Title||Apprentice of the Sublime Way +|
|Type||Fighter +, Job + and Skill +|