FT19 Siege Weapon (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
FT19 Siege Weapon
Exotic Two-Handed Projectile
|Type3:||Piercing, Electricity and Fire|
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
FT Siege: A crew-served siege weapon. A FT19 is fired as a(n) standard action, uses 2 FT11(s), and require a(n) full-round action to reload. A FT19 is considered a siege weapon for all effects.
- A direct hit deals 2d6 piercing damage with no save. On impact there is an explosion dealing 6d6 piercing, electricity and fire (2d6 of each) damage in a 30’ radius (Reflex DC17 for half). All explosives blown away creatures within the blast radius.
One Size Fits All: This weapon is only produced in one size. It is controlled by a thumb-trigger (much like a M2 Browning), and appropriate size for any creature from small to huge. The weapon itself is considered to be medium-sized.
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 13 ranks in craft (xeno-weapons) can craft a FT19.
Heavy: The total weight of this weapon (loaded) is 150 lbs. Thus it is always fired mounted and requires two crewmen to operate. However, the weapon can be broken down into five separate parts (barrel (30lbs), upper and lower receiver (30lbs each) and ammo (30lbs each). It requires three minutes to take it apart or put it back together.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||20,000 gp +|
|Damage Type||Piercing +, Electricity + and Fire +|
|Hit Points||30 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||A crew-served siege weapon. +|
|Title||FT19 Siege Weapon +|