FT28 Ship Killer (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
FT28 Ship Killer
Exotic Two-Handed Projectile
|Type3:||Piercing, Electricity and Fire|
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
FT Siege: Designed to break through most ships. A FT28 is fired as a(n) full-round action, uses 3 FT11(s), and require a(n) two-round action to reload. A FT28 is considered a siege weapon for all effects.
- A direct hit deals 3d8 piercing damage with no save. On impact there is an explosion dealing 9d8 piercing, electricity and fire (3d8 of each) damage in a 40’ radius (Reflex DC20 for half). All explosives blown away creatures within the blast radius.
One Size Fits All: This weapon is only produced in one size. It is controlled by a thumb-trigger (much like a M2 Browning), and appropriate size for any creature from small to huge. The weapon itself is considered to be large-sized.
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 15 ranks in craft (xeno-weapons) can craft a FT28.
Heavy: The total weight of this weapon (loaded) is 200 lbs. Thus it is always fired mounted and requires three crewmen to operate. However, the weapon can be broken down into six separate parts (barrel (30lbs), upper and lower receiver (40lbs each) and ammo (30lbs each). It requires ten minutes to take it apart or put it back together.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||60,000 gp +|
|Damage Type||Piercing +, Electricity + and Fire +|
|Hit Points||50 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||Designed to break through most ships. +|
|Title||FT28 Ship Killer +|