| Project Completeness: |
3 / 5
| This has some, but often sparse, information in most categories. If you are interested in joining this project as a contributor, please leave a message on this or the lead author's talk page. Please see our Homebrew Content Requirements for further information regarding projects.
If you feel this project does not deserve the current completeness measure, start a discussion on the talk page.
The Legends of Nor Galad
Sentia: Where nothing is at is seems, and everything is as it should be.
In the far reaches of the Nor Galad universe lies a planet filled with wonder: Sentia.
In all corners of this great world, powers stir, vying for knowledge—and control. At the forefront stands the greatest of them all: The United Nation of Kalina, whose rise to greatness is only threatened by one thing: the world of dangerous secrets it hides beneath its mask of peace and prosperity.
Only a few know the truth—and they are the only thing standing between the people of Kalina—and possibly the world—and a fate far worse than death.
Across the oceans...an even greater darkness whispers.
| General Info
|| World Reference and Campaign Guide
|| Running the Setting
- It's a Big Universe
- An introduction to the planet Sentia and the Nor Galad universe
- Genetics, Man
- A list of Races and their roles on Sentia
- A list of Classes and their roles in Nor Galad
- Character Options
- Character customization
- A list of Backgrounds available in Nor Galad
- All the misc. stuff you'll ever need, and a list of special equipment to knock your socks off.
- Energy Manipulation Systems
- Energy manipulation systems across the realm.
- Dangers and Diseases
- Bring vaccines
- But Why Go to All the Trouble?
- Introduction from a world builder.
- Geography and Environment
- Places and locations of interest in Nor Galad
- The layout of the cosmos, and how they came into being
- All dem deities and der dwelling places, and how dey fit and exist in da world!
- A list of Monsters and their roles in Nor Galad, as well as a few specific monsters as well.
- Threats in Nor Galad (and boy are there a lot)
- The various organizations in Nor Galad
- NPCs, Minions, and Notables
- All the people your players can talk to, see (probably) or kill in Nor Galad.
- Information on this campaign and suggestions.
- Running a Campaign
- Basics on how to run a game with this setting.
- Adventures and Quests
- Things to do in Nor Galad
- Quests of Nor Galad
- CODD <hiatus>
- Campaigns of Nor Galad
- Feuding Orcs <hiatus>
Back to Main Page → 4e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Nor Galad