Dark Witness [Skill]
You witnessed some dark cosmological event which left you shaken but now aware of the eldritch truth of the multiverse.Prerequisites: Must have a Dark Insight score.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Knowledge (The Planes).
- 0 ranks: You saw things which would render lesser men into sobbing madmen and survived, you gain a +2 bonus on Will saves and SADR (Wisdom) 2. This count as Iron Will for the purpose of meeting prerequisites.
- 4 ranks: You gain a dark insight score of a minimum of 5, and ignore 5 points of dark insight for the purpose of penalties.
- 9 ranks: Whenever you receive or inflict madness, increase or reduce that madness by 1 (to a minimum of 1).
- 14 ranks: Your exposition to the cosmic truth made you jaded, you become immune to [fear] effect and you gain HADR (Wisdom) 2.
- 19 ranks: Whenever you Mindbreak you are shaken instead of dazed, ignoring any immunities have.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Skill Feats
Leziad's Homebrew (3490 Articles)