FT25 Assault System (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
FT25 Assault System
Exotic Two-Handed Projectile
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
FT Shield: A multi-weapon system with an energy shield, sniperifle, laser and launcher. A FT25 has a shield bonus of +1(+1 see below), armor check penalty of -2, and arcane spell failure chance of 10%. A FT25 gives a slight red glow when attacked. This glow vanishes when the shield runs out of temporary HP.
- What makes the FT25 unique from other shields is its shield ability. This ability grants 15 temporary HP, a deflection bonus to AC of +1, and regenerates 15HP per round. If the armor runs out of temporary HP, it losses the defection bonus to AC. (In essence the shield reduces damage by 15 total and recharges once per round.)
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 11 ranks in craft (xeno-armor) can craft a FT25.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||4500 gp +|
|Damage Type||Varies +|
|Hit Points||40 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||A multi-weapon system with an energy shield, sniperifle, laser and launcher. +|
|Title||FT25 Assault System +|