FT29 Moon Killer (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
FT29 Moon Killer
Exotic Two-Handed Projectile
|Type3:||Piercing, Fire and Electricity|
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
FT Siege: Does not in fact destroy moons but destroys most ships in its path. A FT29 is fired as a(n) two-round action, uses 4 FT11(s), and require a(n) three-round action to reload. A FT29 is considered a siege weapon for all effects.
- A direct hit deals 3d12 piercing damage with no save. On impact there is an explosion dealing 12d12 piercing, fire and electricity (4d12 of each) damage in a 50’ radius (Reflex DC25 for half). All explosives blown away creatures within the blast radius.
One Size Fits All: This weapon is only produced in one size. It is controlled by a thumb-trigger (much like a M2 Browning), and appropriate size for any creature from small to huge. The weapon itself is considered to be gargantuan-sized.
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 17 ranks in craft (xeno-weapons) can craft a FT29.
Heavy: The total weight of this weapon (loaded) is 400 lbs. Thus it is always fired mounted and requires four crewmen to operate. However, the weapon can be broken down into eight separate parts (barrel (70lbs), upper and lower assembly (70lbs each), mount (70lbs), and ammo (30lbs each). It requires thirty minutes to take it apart or put it back together.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||120,000 gp +|
|Damage Type||Piercing +, Fire + and Electricity +|
|Hit Points||60 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||Does not in fact destroy moons but destroys most ships in its path. +|
|Title||FT29 Moon Killer +|