Espers are generally large and powerful Outsiders. They are native to the Outer Planes, but they also have very strong ties to the Material Plane.
An Esper possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Always have a D12 hit die with maximum hit points at each level, regardless of its actual creature type.
- Darkvision out to 120 feet and low-light vision 3× farther than a Human.
- Immunity to banishment, dismissal, petrification, transmuation and enchantment effects.
- +4 racial bonus on saves against all poisons and diseases.
- Tongues (Su): All Espers can speak with any creature that has a language, as though using a tongues spell (caster level 14th). This ability is always active.
- Word of Recall (Su): While on the Material Plane, Espers can use Word of Recall at will, as the spell (cl 14th), except that it can only take them back to their home plane and also works across planar boundries and the creature can transport only itself and up to 50 pounds of objects.
Esper Subtype Creatures
The following creatures have the Esper subtype:
| Creature Entry
|| Type and Subtypes
|| Battle Juggernaut, Bewitcher, Bounty Hunter, Cat Burglar, Divine Healer, Footpad, Grimslayer, Half-Nymph, Half-Rylvain, Hunter, Ki Warrior, Martial Artist, Noble, Platinum Dragoon, Radiant Champion, Rylvain, Saiyan Warrior, Scout, Socialite Deluxe, Spy, Undead Slayer, Undead Stalker, Warlord, Wolverine
|| Elven Nymph, Half-Drow, Elf, Half-Giant, Half-Nymph, Half-Rylvain, Half-Saiyan, Liantia, Moogle, Namekian, Ronso, Rylvain, Saiyans, Xanthian
| Character Options
|| Ascended Super Saiyan, Ascetic Juggernaut, Awesome Blow, Enhanced Ki Pool, Full Power Super Saiyan, Saiyan Elite, Tail Defense, Ultra Super Saiyan
|| Cloak of Bullshit, Cloak of Greater Bullshit, Cloak of Lesser Bullshit, Dragon Balls, Excalibur, Potion of Youth
| Spells & Powers
|| Condition, Eternal Charm Monster, Eternal Charm Person, Eternal Slumber, Reraise, Restore Youth, Steal Youth, Summon Wyvern
|| After Image, Alternate Delivery, Beam Blast, Candy Beam, Death Beam, Destructo Disc, Dragon Fist, Energy Channel, Energy Rings, Explosive Wave, Final Explosion, Flash Step, Four Witches, Fusion Dance, Greater Ki Transmutation, Healing Spirit, Improved Intimidating Ki, Improved Ki Charging, Improved Ki Flying, Improved Ki Volley, Instant Transmission, Intimidating Ki, Kaio-ken, Ki Barrage, Ki Charging, Ki Enhancement, Ki Flying, Ki Sense, Ki Shield, Ki Sight, Ki Supression, Ki Sword, Ki Transmutation, Ki Wind, Lesser Electrical Transmutation, Lesser Fire Transmuation, Lesser Frost Transmutation, Master Ki Transmutation, Multi-Form, Neo Tri Beam, Nova Chariot, Power Ball, Scatter Shot, Solar Flare, Spirit Ball, Spirit Bomb, Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack, Tri Beam, Warp Blast
|| Adamantoise, Ash Viper, Behemoth, Bomb, Cactuar, Drake, Malboro V.2, Murder of Crows, Tangle Tree, Tonberry
|| Aralhal, Celesdra, Golbez System, James Houlton, Levels That Spells Are Obtained, Rydel Taerun, Shenron, Spirit Beast
| Sandbox 1 / Box 2 / Box 3 / Box 4 / Box 5 / Box 6 / Box 7 / Box 8 / Box 9 / Organized table of published races with statistics / Talk page
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Glossary
|This web page is Not in any way, shape, or form affiliated with the owner(s) of any copyright material presented on this page. Copyrights and trademarks for any books, films, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law.