From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
My Created Pages
- A Hunter class, a class focused in Archery who gets an animal companion, and various types of shots that have various quasi magical effects, trap creation, etc. Inspired by the World of Warcraft class. A heavily zone controller style class.
- A 5 level aristocrat class inspired by Cid's aristocrat, but rather than using the spoiled, bossy, bratty, lazy, fat kid concept, make one from the concept of a child who grew up with over bearing, demanding parents with high expectations; whos parents sent them to private schools and/or hired tutors, provided fencing lessons, and enforced strict manners etc. All to give the child the best circumstances possible to start their life, whether the child appreciated it at the time or not.
Ideas I'll be working on next:
- A spy prestige class based on the characters of the show Burn Notice, having the abilities of a choke hold grapple to knock someone out, sneaking bonuses, cover ids, bonuses for making people believe you belong somewhere, possibly unarmed strike progression and creating explosives, create 'bug' item where you enchant a mundane item without a magic aura, and can later use it for clairaudince/clairvoyance at will, ability where you make diplomacy/bluff check and opponent believes its most trusted allies are thier enemies.
- A witch base class that is more in line with common witches of lore and stories. More neutral in nature, with a familiar, with focus on transformations, divinations, extended potion brewing, and eternal life and a strong connection to nature.
Ideas I'll be working on down the road:
- A psionic prestige class to make a character that is a telepath and telekinetic, usable at will by the end of the class, gonna be able to physically move objects or creatures, fling objects or creatures, make grapple/disarm/trip/bullrush attmepts telekinetically, take apart complex items, gain immediate actions to catch projectiles (using an AoO), levitate/fly (including group flight, requiring concentraition), discintigrate objects or creatures
- read minds, communicate telepathically, probe secret thoughts, force a thought onto others (empowered suggestion), memory manipulation/erasure (including total amnesia), telepathic illusion (make others see events that arnt happening), telepathic cloak (others do not percieve events that are actually happening), telepathic camouflage (make others see you as someone else), Telepathic possesion (actively controling the current physical actions taken by another creature), telepathic paralysis (put other creatures into suspended animation so that they dont percieve time having passed during an event),
- A high balance DPS combat orientated class, with OP dual weilding feats for free, sneak attack progression, bleed damage attack, improved flanking, increased threat range, ability damage, poisons, save vs death abilities. Also a single attack at highest bab that denies target dexterity, number of times per day by con bonus can make twice the amount of attacks in a single round and fatigued afterwards.
- Hyper Predatory race using some of the amazing abilities of real life animals, probably gonna include +str bonus, bite, claw/slam attacks, enhanced speed, scent, possibly poisonous spit or blood or something, maybe powerful build if it fits the theme I end up with, not 100% sure, and trying as hard as possible to avoid monsterous levels and ideally no more than a +2 ECL.
- Thinking about going back and revamping my Saiyan items, changing the Saiyan Warrior class into a non-race specific Ki Warrior class that could also explain Piccolo and Krillan having similar abilities, and changing Legendary Super Saiyan into a more general Super Saiyan prestige class. Still unsure how to create Broly if I make SSJ be already a PrC.
Street fighter / Martial Artist: a good BAB combat class that uses unarmed strike/flurry progression with damage bonuses, improved trip, improved disarm, improved grapple, grappling bonuses, close quarters combat, improved uncanny dodge, grapple a nearby opponent and use them to take incoming attacks for you for rest of the round, opponent hits its ally opposite of the martial artist, opponent who misses by X amount provokes choice of disarm or trip attempt, roundhouse trip, whirlwind roundhouse kick, damage reduction. A tanking base class, gonna use a defensive stance style ability, a taunt vs will save, magical Area Of Effect and anyone inside it must make a will save or attack the tank, a slight World of Warcraft paladin flavor and theme with other abilities to allow him to circumvent death in several ways. Revamping my Bounty Hunter class. Not happy with how the original came out, tweaking it to be more cool and more to my liking. Streamlining abilities to make room for more originality.
My favorite pages
Outside the Wikia
- http://www.gamegrene.com/node/385 Intelligence VS Wisdom, Roleplaying the difference
- http://www.superdan.net/dndmisc/int_iq.html How does Intelligence score relate to IQ
- http://www.d20srd.org - SRD reference
- http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19546874/Master_Player_Race_List_Version_20 - Long list of playable races